Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Grand Adventure

For all of those who have wondered where the heck I've been and why I haven't posted for the last few months (by the way, thank you for the emails!), I am happy to tell you that Erik and our menagerie are off on a Grand Adventure! We quit our day jobs, put our house up for rent, bought a motorhome and packed up our 3 wacky dogs and have hit the road.

How are we able to do this, you ask? Well, because I have a kick-ass husband who is a very talented Physical Therapist, he was able to sign up to be a "contract" PT and, thus, can choose from assignments all over the US. The assignments are usually 3 months in length so it's a great way for us to experience an area that we wouldn't necessarily want to move to but have always wanted to get a taste of...like the South or New England or Alaska or New Mexico (can you tell I'm excited?).

So, our plan is to be on the road for the next couple of years and we've started a blog if you're interested in tracking our progress. I will still be posting to this blog but it will be a little more sporadically.

Thanks again to all of you who have shown your support and interest in my crazy ramblings and I look forward to keeping you enteretained as I progress on our Grand Adventure!

1 comment:

dig this chick said...

Wow! That sounds divine. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails